3December

3December
Maya Video Products, Inc. published an article in the Westchester County Business Journal, on December 3, 1990, which contains some errors. I worked for this company, as a consultant, at the time, and was the only computer 3D modeler employed there. See: http://www.highbeam.com for more information.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Maya history - I, in fact, produced the images of the Penn Station installation for their projector.

Maya Video Products, Inc. published an article in the Westchester County Business Journal, on December 3, 1990, which contains some errors.  The article describes professionals employed there, and installations that are complete. I never saw any computer generated 3D work or programs anywhere in the office of the company at 148 Madison Avenue, New York, New York.  I was told that the hardware and software had been purchased just before I was hired, in late November, 1990.

 I worked for this company, as a consultant, at the time, and was the only computer 3D modeler employed there, and did the presentation that is described in the article, and used the systems that are described there.

See: http://www.highbeam.com for more information.

I, in fact, produced the images of the Penn Station installation for their projector.  Barco projector - I worked to produce a 3D model of this item, and, placed the projector in various sizes of rooms.  The company wanted to easily place the projector in any space, correctly.  They asked me to program for them.  I produced a program in AutoLisp.  

No comments: