3December

3December
Maya Video Products, Inc. published an article in the Westchester County Business Journal, on December 3, 1990, which contains some errors. I worked for this company, as a consultant, at the time, and was the only computer 3D modeler employed there. See: http://www.highbeam.com for more information.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Computer Graphics World - 2014 Student Academy Award Winners

Computer Graphics World - 2014 Student Academy Award Winners

2 winners from NYU, and one from USC!
Pratt's entry was in the running, but, didn't win this year. 
When I had my thesis to enter, in 1991, a SIUE entry had won,  in 1989 - "Achievement: The Yuppie, John H. Behnke, James M. Peterson – Southern Illinois University", but, in 1991, I had been at NYU working with Maya Video Products, Inc.; and, in 1992, lived near the USC campus, in an all-girls dorm, working with Tad Technical Services, and Alias Animator. 
I'm from Missouri, but, relocated at a young age.  In 1991, I was forced to return back because of lack of money at the new program at Pratt Institute.
I would like to relocate and work.  Is there money and work out there, in 2014?