3December

3December
Maya Video Products, Inc. published an article in the Westchester County Business Journal, on December 3, 1990, which contains some errors. I worked for this company, as a consultant, at the time, and was the only computer 3D modeler employed there. See: http://www.highbeam.com for more information.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Analysis of Acoustic Emissions Generated During Stress Corrosion Cracking

Analysis of Acoustic Emissions Generated During Stress Corrosion Cracking


Acoustic Emissions Stress Analysis - related to Materials and Methods, Strength of Materials, that I studied in the Dept. of Architecture, at Kansas State University, and, later, as a graduate student, on my own.

I am who I say that I am, there is no one else with this same name.
Theresa Marie Bextermiller, R.A., M.F.A. - Registered Architect, Master of Fine Arts (Computer Graphics)[and Interactive Media].
St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A. - long live the red, white and blue!

No comments: